The Waste Land Interpretive Art Day

One of the best classes ever that led to some awesome discussion of a rather difficult, yet significant, poem by T.S. Eliot.

Tags: , , , , , ,

4 Responses to “The Waste Land Interpretive Art Day”

1. imalekgh says:

Check check, beautiful beautiful! This is awesome haha 😀

2. khenion02 says:

Thanks that means a lot sense I really don’t have a big sense of art in drawing, but I have more success with my creative writing nature. As I look back I think I did a horrible job making it all connect and now with the comments I feel better. It was fun get away from sitting at the wobbly desks and do something creative for once in that class. Great job everyone on the pictures. 🙂

3. Gwendolyn says:

This project was so much fun!

I was surprised to hear what we would be doing in class on Thursday. Illustrating the major points of T.S. Eliot’s Wasteland was a fun project that got me involved in taking apart specific aspects of Eliot’s complex work. Claire Thompson and I had a chance to work together and had a blast being creative and thoughtful. Thanks Ms. Scanlon for giving us this awesome opportunity!

4. Kristina Tkac says:

I was actually re-reading the poem this afternoon trying to understand it and both of your maps made a lot of sense once you see it again! I was very impressed 🙂